India is on the threshold of a quantum leap in the food Industry. India boasts of being the second largest producer of food coming a close second to China and it has the potential to double over the next ten years.
• With favorable agro-climatic conditions, diverse soils which foster growth of food grains, vegetables, fruits, spices, and herbs, Tamil Nadu is one of the largest producers of agro, horticulture, Poultry, dairy and marine products in India
• Karnataka is the largest producer of coffee, cocoa and spices and holds pride of place in its export of marine products.
• Kerala is renowned for its coconut crop, coconut-based products like edible coconut oil, spray dried coconut milk powder, etc. Kerala also is noteworthy for its booming marine industry.
• Andhra Pradesh & Telangana boasts of being the highest producer of maize in the country. It is also famous for its extensive fisheries, oil seeds and fruits.
SMART EXPOS & FAIRS (INDIA) PVT. LTD (SEFIPL) has outstanding expertise and experience in organizing B2B expos and marketing initiatives in India for the last 11 years.More
If you are a professional from the Food Processing, Packaging or allied Industries, then don't miss FOOD SOUTH - 2nd Edtion! You will get an opportunity...More
1. Tamil Nadu with Seven agro-climatic conditions and varied soil types is better placed for production of fruits, vegetables, spices, plantation crops, & flowers, medicinal...More